with Acharya Moh Hardin
Fri March 22nd: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PMSat March 23rd: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSun March 24th: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
In Room(s): Main Shrine Room
It is important to pre-register no later than Friday, February 22nd
This program is the culmination of the Way of Shambhala I, and is a weekend that emphasizes genuine confidence and steadfastness in facing the world's challenges. The contentment, joy, fearlessness and wisdom of the Way of Shambhala culminates in unconditional confidence.
This weekend workshop introduces the teachings of enlightened leadership. With the great problems now facing human society, it seems increasingly important to find simple ways to bring compassionate and strong leadership to the world, even in small ways.
The Austin Shambhala Center is extremely honored and excited to have Acharya Moh Hardin and Sangyum Cynde Grieve direct this Rigden Weekend.
Program Eligibility. Students MUST meet one of the following requirements:
- Completion of the Way of Shambhala I series including all 4 Every Day Life classes and Shambhala Training weekends, Levels 1 – 5
- Completion of the Shambhala Training Sacred Path Series through Outrageous & Inscrutable
- Attendance at Enlightened Society Assembly or Sutrayana Seminary
- Shambhala Vajrayana students
- Those taking the Rigden weekend for the first time as the culmination of WOS I: $150 (includes materials and catered lunch on Saturday)
- Those who are repeating the weekend, or those eligible via having completed Sacred Path or beyond: $75 (includes catered lunch on Saturday)
- Those who are only coming for the Vow and to receive a name, there is no cost.
- For everyone, it is appropriate to also offer a heartfelt teaching gift to the preceptors.
For further information please contact Christine Wetzl at email@example.com